A Dream In A Sleepless Night
I keep my glorious Keep
Through nocturnal night,
Awake, I sometimes sleep
Dreaming of a dim light
And the road that winds,
Eternal as the deep sea;
Indulging the great minds;
Devouring the night in me.
I scour the wretched lands,
Across the Barron plane
In search for the lost sands,
Even for a single grain,
Life-giving as a drop of rain,
Full of life and light-
-Guide me away from disdain;
Cloak me from pain and night.
I do travel through
Not knowing what lies ahead.
I'd rather it be true:
You'll speak of me when I'm dead.
Or shall I come to you?
When all alone at night
Harvest the dreams that I sew
And leave for me a glimmer of light...
I keep my glorious Keep
Through nocturnal night,
Awake, I sometimes sleep
Dreaming of a dim light
And the road that winds,
Eternal as the deep sea;
Indulging the great minds;
Devouring the night in me.
I scour the wretched lands,
Across the Barron plane
In search for the lost sands,
Even for a single grain,
Life-giving as a drop of rain,
Full of life and light-
-Guide me away from disdain;
Cloak me from pain and night.
I do travel through
Not knowing what lies ahead.
I'd rather it be true:
You'll speak of me when I'm dead.
Or shall I come to you?
When all alone at night
Harvest the dreams that I sew
And leave for me a glimmer of light...
Нема коментара:
Постави коментар