The Journey
On my way to the bottom
Descending to the end,
Falling fast like a stone,
With nothing to brake my fall,
In the maze of my mind,
Behind the chaos of my eyes,
I managed to find
A stairway to the skies.
The sweetest mistake,
The sweetest of them all,
Lent a hand to help me up.
She and I step by step,
One at a time, slowly
Together fighting all my foes
From the lowest lows,
To the highest hopes.
Days turned into nights,
Nights turned into days,
Side by side, she and I,
From the bottom to the sky.
My heart is growing on hers
From the first glance,
By now it couldn't leave it,
even if it had every chance!
Darkness is fading,
Left behind, left below,
In front only blue and white,
I hurry and she will follow.
A few more steps and I am free,
But then my heart hears a call
Love stabs me in the back,
I slip, and dead to the bottom I fall.
Нема коментара:
Постави коментар